Seiten

9/01/2014

Socorro County Fair 2014

This year I decided to enter some of my handmade wardrobe in the Socorro County Fair. Three years ago I had entered a German Chocolate Cake and won best in show.

It is a very small Fair and they are happy for every entry. All in all I had nine pieces in different divisions. Sorry for the bad quality pictures, but the light in the exhibition hall wasn't all that good.

Lets start with the quilts. The first one is Sanctuary in Oasis by Pat Bravo



The second one is the Giant Star Quilt



From left to right:
Georgia Dress (blog post to come)
Petticoat








 Two Best in Show! And I met some members of the Socorro Fiber Arts Guild. They invited me to their meetings. I am looking forward to it!

2 Kommentare:

michele hat gesagt…

Congratulations! I really enjoy reading your blog & love your Cordova jacket--it's beautiful.

Kathrin Hain hat gesagt…

Thank you! :)