Seiten

3/20/2014

Work in Progress - Butterick 5882

A little preview about my current work in progress. Butterick 5882.

 I always seem to be very late with these popular patterns that everybody seems to make as soon as they are released. This is a very beautiful pattern and I will write a review as soon as the dress is finished.

For now just a quick view. I am very happy about how the pleats turned out. I have to take a break with the dress, because I don't have the boning for the bodice yet.



The dress pinned to my dress form. The bodice and skirt are not yet sewn together. 



 Another project I am very looking forward to is the Multitasker Tote by Anna Maria Horner. The pattern and some beautiful fabric for it are on their way to me. I also have another Coco dress cut out. Hope to finish it over the weekend.


1 Kommentar:

Sweeti hat gesagt…

Very Nice Kathrin!